The MegaRelay Madame Labriski is a 287-km relay race that takes place over 24 hour. The course brings teams of 6 to 12 runners through the towns and villages of Quebec’s Côte-de-Beaupré, Jacques-Cartier and Portneuf counties, as well as some Quebec City neighbourhoods. There are 36 segments and 35 hand-off points where runners can relax and recover after passing the baton.
The advantages of running the MégaRelais for FitSpirit:
Corporate teams that commit before the race to raising at least $4,000 get:
- Free registration for a corporate team of 10 participants which includes the basic options, a $1,800 value (the team can obtain the PLUS or PREMIUM option from the MégaRelais by paying the difference);
- Your corporate team presented in FitSpirit’s communications;
- A FitSpirit presentation at your offices (upon request);
- An online giving platform with individual and team fundraising pages;
- FitSpirit works with partners to obtain gifts for our participants, to be announced later.
For more details regarding the MegaRelais Madame Labriski, visit their web site at: www.megarelaislabriski.com (in French only)
About Madame Labriski
The Madame Labriski brand is synonymous with good health, good spirits and challenging goals. The woman behind Madame Labriski is Mériane Labrie. Founder of the brand, she is a mother, speaker, marathoner and created a refreshing universe where everything is sweetened with date puree. She is the author of the culinary best-sellers ‘Ces galettes dont tout le monde parle’(over 120K copies sold in Quebec, to be launched in English this summer) and ‘Bye-bye sucre raffiné, bonjour purée de dattes!‘ launched in 2018. Her mission: to reduce the consumption of refined sugar to help improve the health of... Earthlings. The Madame Labriski philosophy – eat right, stay physically active, do what you love and you’ll be full of energy to achieve….. you – #GOGOGOSKI!